Thursday, December 27, 2007

"I Love Shoes, Bags and Boys" White Tee as worn by Paris Hilton now back in stock!

"I Love Shoes, Bags and Boys" women's Tee for the woman who has her priorities right!

We have just received a shipment of the white "I Love Shoes Bags and Boys" Tee. Order today at: www.viktorviktoriashop.com This has been one of Viktor Viktoria's best selling T-Shirts so if you want one and missed out on the first shipment, now is your chance!!!

i love shoes bags boys tee

White Tee as pictured available in Sizes S - XL !!

We have just received a limited quantity of this shirt in White so order quickly before they are all sold out again!!

I Love Bags Boys and Shoes Tee in Pink
Now in stock: "I Love Shoes, Boys and Bags" in Pink!
Limited Quatities sizes S, M, L

Viktor Viktoria loves this House of Mental T-Shirt as it really says it all!  
Wear for an afternoon of shopping with your girlfriends and just relax.

"I Love Shoes Bags and Boys" Tee is available in sizes S - XL (Note availability above)

Vist www.viktorviktoriashop.com today to order your "I Love Shoes Bags and Boys" Tee

No comments: