Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Who Needs Lace When You Have Funky Urban Panties?

Sometimes as a girl I know I get sick of all the lacey, frilly, “sexy” panties society has available everywhere for my purchase.  That’s why I’m so releaved Viktor Viktoria and www.viktroviktoriashop.com carry the super unique Funky Urban “Eat My Wild Cherries” panties. 
Eat My Wild Cherries” panties

The “Eat My Wild Cherries” panties feature a great screen print with the words ‘Eat My Wild’ and then an image of cherries.  Known for tongue in cheek humor Funky Urban’s “Eat My Wild Cherries” panties are no different.  I myself own a pair of Funky Urban’s panties and sometimes I wish I could just wash them and wear them over and over again (but that might bore my boy); so I’ll have to pick myself up a pair of these “Eat My Wild Cherries” panties so I’ve got some variety.

Currently available in a thong style the “Eat My Wild Cherries” panties are made of super soft, super stretchy material, however they’re not for girls with big booties (I weigh about 125 and I have to buy a large).  Roll into Viktor Viktoria or visit www.viktorviktoriashop.com to pick yourself up a pair of these “Eat My Wild Cherries” panties, and while you’re there check out the rest of the great Funky Urban collection of tees and panties.



No comments: