Friday, August 5, 2011

School Girl Petticoat: Show Your Sexy Schoolgirl Side with this Plaid Petticoat

 I know it’s only August but Halloween is coming up quickly.  I don’t like to wait until the last minute to find my costume, so I like to plan it out ahead if you’re like me then I’ve got a great option for a “Naughty Schoolgirl” look.  Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com have a great Plaid Petticoat; perfect for a Naughty Schoolgirl look.

petticoat viktor viktoria
The Plaid Petticoat features a tulle-like look to the skirt with top and bottom bandings of plaid fabric.  The Plaid Petticoat also has two black buckles on the front as well as a naughty chain hanging from the front to the hip. You could wear the Plaid Petticoat on its own or even wear it under a skirt to give the skirt a little bit of extra volume to it.  Britney Spears is also making a comeback so this petticoat would be great to do a Britney Costume.

If you don’t want to wait until Halloween the Plaid Petticoat can be worn out to the club, or even to the bedroom.   I know if was planning on being a Naughty Schoolgirl this year or Britney Spears I’d be sure to have this Plaid Petticoat for part of my costume. Be sure to get to Viktor Viktoria or www.viktorviktoriashop.com to pick up your Plaid Petticoat. 

No comments: