Sunday, January 29, 2012

Good Works Bracelet: Boost Your Self Confidence in the Good Works I Am Wrap Bracelet!

I love funky accessories that boost confidence and look great!  Check out the Good Works I Am Bracelet at Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com.
Good Works I Am Bracelet

The Good Works I Am Bracelet is a bracelet that adds a definite boost of self confidence, available in tons of color!  The Humanity/Good Works I Am Wrap Bracelet has the phrase “I am” followed by great words like “fantastic”, “beautiful”, “special” and “beautiful”. The Good Works I Am Bracelet goes great with jeans and tees, or even with a nicer dress.

The Good Works I Am Bracelet is a great gift for a girl who lacks confidence and wants something special.  Also everytime you purchase the Humanity/Good Works I Am Wrap Bracelet, Good Works/Humanity donates a portion to Charity.  Get the Good Works I Am Bracelet at Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com.

No comments: