Monday, May 21, 2012

Good Works "I Am" Bracelet: Be All You Are in the Humanity I Am...Bracelet


Do you feel like you’re lacking self-confidence lately? Then get the Good Works I Am Wrap Bracelet from Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com to remind yourself of who you are.

All around the band of the Good Works I Am Wrap Bracelet are confidence boosting phrases like I am… “Beautiful”, “Extraordinary” and “I can accomplish anything”!  The Humanity I Am Wrap Bracelet comes in a bunch of bright colors like red, yellow, orange and green.  The simple metallic closure on the Good Works I Am Wrap Bracelet is easy to use yet keeps the bracelet completely secure.

Whether you or friends are lacking confidence lately, you’ll feel great when you strap on the Good Works I Am Wrap Bracelet.  The Humanity I Am Wrap Bracelet makes a great gift to yourself, or to someone looking for inspiration.  Check out the Good Works I Am Wrap Bracelet and the rest of the Humanity bracelets available now at viktorviktoriashop.com

No comments: