Sunday, January 7, 2018

Sparkle Bra, Sexy Sequin Bra At Viktor Viktoria

I love sexy, low cut tops for a nice weekend night out (or even a nice Thursday out with the girls).  However I don’t feel comfortable going in just double sided tape and the top, I don’t feel supported.  Thanks to shopviktorviktoria.com I don’t ever have to worry, I can just throw on an uber sexy Sequin Bra.


  These Sequin Bras come in many fabulous colors and are available in this seamed style and a flowered style also available at www.shopviktorviktoria.com.  The Sequin Bra will look great under all my sexy Drape tops, and allow for me to feel supported and comfortable.  Hey if you’re not looking to wear your Sequin Bra under a sexy top for added support wear it on it’s own for a sexy statement.


You can also wear your Sequin Bra under a great cardigan for just a peek of sexy.  It doesn’t matter how or where you chose to wear your Sequin Bra just be sure to get one, these Sequin Bras go very fast!


The Sequin Bra as I said is available in multiple colors and sizes (Small/Medium: 32/34 A-B; Medium/Large 34-36 B-C and Large/X-Large 36-38 B-C).   Just make shop shopviktorviktoria.com to pick up your own Sequin Bra before they’re all gone.

No comments: