Friday, January 11, 2013

Flowing Top is Funky and Fun!!

Black

Do you like to have lots of funky tops and key wardrobe pieces in your closet? Then take a look at the Flowing Top from Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com.

Blue
The Flowing Top is definitely a cool style top with a funky look, plus it’s available in red, black or blue.  The top has banding around the hemline, keeping that part snug to your body while the rest is flowy and loose throughout the sleeves and top.  The sleeves of the Flowing Top also have banding around the hand portion, with super cool thumbholes. 

 
Red
I love the look of thumbholes on tops (I think it’s because my hands are ALWAYS cold so it adds warmth), and the Flowing Top is such a funky top to have thumbholes on it.  I think you’ll love the Flowing Top as much as I do, so take a look at it today at Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com

No comments: