Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Dot Pattern Tights are Drool Worthy!!


I wasn’t always, but I’ve recently become a huge fan of statement tights.  I love wearing a little black short skirt with patterned tights.  The sheer patterns add just the right touch of flare to my work outfits.  I’ve got a big soft spot for the Circle Pattern Tights from Viktor Viktoria and shopviktorviktoria.com


The Circle Pattern Tights are seriously one of the coolest pairs of tights I’ve seen in a long time and I’m really hoping to add them to my collection.  The tights are an opaque black, with large polka dots in a more transparent tone.  These Pattern Tights would look great with a shorter pencil skirt and boots or cute heels.

You could also wear the Dot Pattern Tights with a mini skirt and go out on the town.  Check out the Circle Pattern Tights now at shopviktorviktoria.com

No comments: