Saturday, November 3, 2012

Dr. Seuss Fans Will Love the I Love the Cat in the Hat Onesie


If you loved Cat in the Hat as a kid then you’ll also love the I Love Cat in the Hat Onesie from Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com.  In makes a GREAT gift for someone who’s expecting a little girl.

The I Love Cat in the Hat Onesie is a light pink onesie, with a snap crotch closure; perfect for easy changes. On the front of the onesie is an image of the Cat in the Hat, along with “I Love Cat in the Hat” and “Dr. Seuss” in sparkly silver print.  With all it’s pink details and hot pink trim the I Love Cat in the Hat Onesie is the perfect gift for a baby girl in your life.

Pair the I Love Cat in the Hat Onesie with some cute sweats and hoodies for a nice warm winter look, and at home let the little one run around in just the onesie. Check out the I Love Cat in the Hat Onesie now at Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com

No comments: