Friday, November 2, 2012

The My Dad's Tattoos Onesie is Perfect for Tatted Up Parents!

Are you expecting a little one? Does dad have lots of tattoos? Then you’ll love My Dad’s Tattoos Onesie at Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com.

The My Dad’s Tattoos Onesie is a snarky little onesie, perfect for someone who’s expecting a baby with a tatted up guy. On the front of the all black onesie in white screenprint are the words “My Dad’s Tattoos are Better Than Yours”.  I love that the My Dad’s Tattoos Onesie has the same type of writing as old school tattoos as well as the “Rockabilly Stars”.

The My Dad’s Tattoos Onesie is great as a baby shower gift, or a gift for yourself.  Just grab the My Dad’s Tattoos Onesie now before they’re all gone, visit Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com now. 

No comments: