Friday, November 2, 2012

Speak the Truth with the I Still Live With My Parents Onesie


I have a deep love of humorous baby clothes. I think the more sarcastic yet true they are the better.  So I’m in love with the I Still Live With My Parents Onesie at Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com.



The I Still Live With My Parents Onesie is just a hilarious onesie to me since it’s so true!  The front of the onesie has a white screenprint saying “I Still Live With My Parents” in a Times New Roman type font.  The I Still Live With My Parents Onesie is an all-black onesie, and has a snap crotch closure for easy changes.

The I Still Live With My Parents Onesie makes a great baby shower gift (I know I’m getting it for a baby shower on the 12th), or a gift for your own little one.  Take a look at the I Still Live With My Parents Onesie now at Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com

No comments: